REFINED SUGAR FREE APPLE PIE GREEK YOGURT
Sorry for the sad looking picture... like I said this is a quick post!
1 medium Apple
Stevia/honey (I used a little stevia, but you could omit this as well)
1 container Plain nonfat greek yogurt
2 tsp Honey (optional if you like the taste of plain greek yogurt)
1. Chop the apple in to 1/2 inch chunks and put into a microwave safe dish.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon and stevia or honey over the apple and mix to evenly distribute.
3. Cover the dish with a plate or glass cover and microwave for 3-4 minutes stirring halfway through.
4. Meanwhile if you want your yogurt to be a little sweeter stir a little bit of honey in.
5. Once the apples are soft, mix them into the greek yogurt and VOILA! Apple Pie Greek Yogurt!
Makes 1 serving.
Total Fat: 0 g
Sat. Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 100 mg
Potassium: 406 mg
Total Carbs: 31 g
Dietary Fiber: 6 g
Sugars: 35 g (All natural sugar!)
Protein: 18 g
Vitamin A: 2%
Vitamin C: 21%