I am excited to try other variations of this recipe! So many options! Enjoy.
PESTO GLUTEN FREE "CRACKERS" OR "CROUTONS"
1 can Garbanzo beans
Grated parmesan cheese
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse and drain garbanzo beans.
3. Season the beans in a bowl and toss to evenly coat. I don't really have measurements because I just kind of eyeballed it.
4. Pour the beans onto a sheet pan and lightly spray with olive oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Stir the garbanzo beans around and bake for another 20 minutes.
7. Make sure to occasionally check the beans towards the end to make sure they don't burn.
8. Once they are pretty crisp, shut the oven off an leave them in there for another 10 minutes.