We love target!
Ashley tried on the squirrel doggie costume. Haha!
Those dang squirrels ate our pumpkin!
And made a HUGE mess doing it...
Haha got cha now!
Oh and I can't forget to share our favorite squirrel video...
And now for what you've all been waiting for...
3 Stevia packets (or other sweetener)
4 sheets Lowfat cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup Old fashion oats
1/2 cup Unsweetened natural applesauce
1 tbsp Semi-sweet chocolate chips
21 Hersey's kisses (I used the pumpkin spice version)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together the stevia, graham crackers, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and oats.
3. Stir in the applesauce until well combine, but do not over stir.
4. Drop cookies onto cookie sheet (about 1-2 tsp of dough per cookie).
5. Lightly press a chocolate chip on top of each cookie for the stem.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes.
7. Let cookies cool completely or put in the fridge for a few minutes.
8. In the mean time, heat a small bowl of water in the microwave.
9. Unwrap each kiss and just barely dip the flat bottom into the hot water before adhering it to the bottom of the cookie making the acorn.
10. Place in fridge again to secure kiss to cookie and harden chocolate again.
Makes 21 acorns.
Total Fat: 1.8 g
Sat. Fat: 1 g
Poly. Fat: 0.1 g
Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
Sodium: 90.7 mg
Potassium: 5.5 mg
Total Carbs: 12.6 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
Sugars: 4.2 g
Protein: 1.3 g
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%