Don't they look dreamy? I'm drooling. :P
2 very ripe Bananas
1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup Coconut milk from a can
2-3 tsp Instant coffee granules
1/4 cup Coconut milk from a can
1 packet Stevia
1. Peel and mash bananas in a medium sized bowl with a fork.
2. Add in the cocoa powder 1/2 cup coconut milk, and instant coffee and mix well.
3. In another small bowl mix together the stevia and a 1/4 cup coconut milk.
4. Layer the two mixtures into several popsicle molds (I had enough to make about 5 popsicles). If you don't have popsicles molds you can just as easily make mini popsicles in an ice cube tray with toothpicks or in dixie cups with popsicle sticks. Get creative!
5. Freeze popsicles for several hours before serving.
6. Once frozen you can run the outside of the mold under hot water to help release the popsicle. Enjoy!
Makes about 5 popsicles.
Total Fat: 6.9 g
Sat. Fat: 5.4 g
Poly. Fat: 0.5 g
Mono. Fat: 0.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 9.4 mg
Potassium: 213.8 mg
Total Carbs: 14.6 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
Sugars: 6.2 g
Protein: 1.6 g
Vitamin A: 0.8%
Vitamin C: 6.8%