AVOCADO FRIED EGG
1 large Egg
1 medium Avocado sliced (Check out this blog for a super easy way to peel avocados!)
1. Preheat a pan on the stove for 2-3 minutes with medium heat.
2. Spray the pan with olive oil cooking spray.
3. Slowly crack the egg into the pan aiming to get the yolk in the middle.
4. Place the avocado ring around the yolk and let cook until the egg white sets. You can eat it lie that or you can flip the egg to cook the egg yolk more. Or if your like my mom who gets the shivers when she see runny yolks, you can break the yolk and cook until the egg is firm.
5. Once cooked to your liking remove from pan and serve with some salsa or on a piece of whole wheat toast.
Makes 1 serving.
You might want to double the recipe for a more filling meal or if you are cooking for a family make quite a few more.
I'm not really sure how to calculate the nutrition facts for this recipe because I don't have the exact amount of used. Just know this recipe is full of healthy fats from the avocado and filling protein from the egg. Great for breakfast or lunch!